Last updated March 8th 2021
CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by Solite Innovations Europe Ltd. is controlled by:
Solite Innovations Europe Ltd.
Unit E1, Hilton Park
We will keep in contact with you via email or mail with special offers brand information and details of new products.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed. Any promotional printed material is printed in advance so you may also receive a mailing whilst your unsubscription is being processed. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that service emails relating to your account and orders cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
Privacy and Cookies
- We will treat all of your personal information as confidential. We will only disclose this information as required by law. We will keep your personal information on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on https://soliteboots.eu/we will gather Personal Information from you such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of content may collect information about where you are on the internet, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the website that were viewed during your visit and any search items that you entered on our website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- The reason that we monitor our website and capture this information is to improve your shopping experience, enabling us to handle your order, process deliveries, make you aware of exciting offers and promotions and ensure that we can continue to provide a great online shopping experience to our customers. To assist with this we may store information about you using cookies which are files sent by us to your computer or other access device which we can access when you visit our site at some point in the future. The cookies we use enable us to save your bag for later, track the opening of our emails amongst other things.
- We confirm that any Personal Information that you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Solite Innovations Europe, LTD
[ATTN: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Solite Innovations Europe LTD. Unit E1, Hilton Park, East Wittering, West Sussex, PO20 8RL, United Kingdom