Our Custom Omni series answers the call where foot protection is equally critical to comfort, fit, and precise performance. The 2mm Custom Omni is our multi-sport boot intended for warmer water (60F+). To keep your feet cool, the 2mm Custom Omni features the world's first waterproof/breathable neoprene: Ventiprene, with microscopic holes that allow your feet to breath without letting water in. An O-Ring cuff seal at the top provides additional water-sealing. The 2mm Omni features 3mm thickness gum-rubber sole pods, offering added protection against rough sea-beds while still maintaining unmatched flexibility, comfort, grip and performance.
Intended for use in rivers, lakes, or oceans, the 2mm Custom Omni is ideal for SUP, Canoe, Kayak, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing, Whitewater Rafting, Scuba, Snorkel or any other aquatic pursuit you can think of. All custom Omni boots also have a snag-free design: no closed loops or straps anywhere that could pose an entrapment risk.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
Recommended Water Temps: 16+C
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- NEW softer-compound Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- NEW super-tacky, non-marking 3mm vulcanized gum rubber sole pods for grip, protection, and flexibility.
- 2mm waterproof/breathable Ventiprene upper with comfy flat-lock seams.
- Abrasion-resistant Supratex II outer lining and hydrophobic quick-dry inner lining.
- Molded no-loop heel pull prevents snagging in kayaks.